• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Mopar Performance 8 bolt SFI Flexplates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
Looking to buy a mopar performance 8 bolt SFI flexplate. PM me if you have a new one for sale.

Mr Summit has a brand new one for about $100 plus $35 for the 1/2" bolts required for the Hemi 8 Bolt Crank...I know because I just had to buy a setup for my new 505" stroker. My engine builder uses 8 Bolt Cranks, not 6 bolt Cranks....lol

have a new one ,never installed. $65.00 plus the ride,patti

New guy here again. I was able to purchase a reworked/inspected crank from a local macine shop that was closing after 30 years of good work. The crank I bought was further checked by the shop that has my 440 for refurbish and all is well. The confusing part to me is that the crank had been used before, is an 8 bolt version with no threads in the holes? You can see the indents where a bolt head (maybe even a rounded head?) made a depression in the metal, yet there are no threads. The holes appear as if the crank was never tapped out to the 1/2" fine thread (the size I am told it should be) so I am trying to figure out how this was used? Any thoughts or previous experiance with this 8 bolt crank would be helpful. I am told I should just tap them out and proceed as normal. Mocajava

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back