• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND mopar performance direct connection tach drive distributor dust cap for tach drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

stage3

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
as the title says, i have a mopar direct connection tach drive distributor 4120942 without the aluminum threaded cap, appx 7/8".

looking for the dust cap,,,anybody have an xtra ?

THANKS !

Since I used the tach drive tach for many years, the threaded cap is long gone. Now I just use a black plastic cap plug over the threads, zip tie to secure it.

Since I used the tach drive tach for many years, the threaded cap is long gone. Now I just use a black plastic cap plug over the threads, zip tie to secure it.
thats what on there now, somebody mite have 1 laying around or do i have to buy the whole distributor to get the cap !

Take a cable remove nut that screws on. cable. Tig a cover on to nut.

Last edited:
They are hard to find seperately 8 out of ten I get in do not have them. I have a few used I will have with me at Carlisle if needed.

They are hard to find seperately 8 out of ten I get in do not have them. I have a few used I will have with me at Carlisle if needed.
thanks, i expected used only, but i'm on the west coast, consider shipping 1 to me $$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back