• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Performance posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsaver

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have for sale 3 complete sets of the 1989 Mopar Performance reprints of the original wild artwork. They measure approximately 16x22 and are in very good condition. I'm not going to say New, but very close. They were properly stored in a tube for a long time. You will receive 4 posters. 1 of each print. Asking $165 shipped in the continental U.S. International shipping is available at a higher cost. Thanks -Tom

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Price drop...$145 shipped. Think Christmas Gentlemen!! Make it easy for them ladies in your life. 1 set is sold. I broke a set and the cuda poster and blue road runner have sold. Pick either the orange road runner or the gtx poster for $40 shipped. Or complete sets still available. Thanks.

Last edited:
Price drop to $125 shipped for a complete set of 4. 3 sets have sold and I have 3 sets left. Or, $35 shipped for either/or the orange road runner or the Gtx. (Slightly higher shipping may apply to the west coast and beyond) MAKE STOCKING STUFFERS GREAT AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
December 18 update. If I ship today it will make it by Christmas. Great last minute gift:thumbsup: 2 sets left. Priority shipped $120 a set. Merry Christmas or :bday:

Posters showed up today Tom. Just in time for X-mas :thankyou:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back