• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Performance Small Block Cast Aluminum Valve Covers - NEW IN THE BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Grabber

Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These Small Block valve covers are in an unopened original box. The engine that it was purchased for was rebuilt to stock appearance for a numbers matching car.

Very difficult to find if at all possible - BRAND NEW. I have been told they are not being made any longer.

I will not open the box as it is not dented and has been stored inside for many years.

Price is firm.

$400

Origin NY State 13618

1664744897368.png

1664744916454.png

Do yourself a favor... And open the box. A buddy bought a set of those at The Nats several years ago, in an unopened undamaged box. Open the box when he got home, and one cover had a corner broke off.

Do yourself a favor... And open the box. A buddy bought a set of those at The Nats several years ago, in an unopened undamaged box. Open the box when he got home, and one cover had a corner broke off.

Ok if someone is interested - will do. I didn't want anyone to think the contents were missing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back