• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Performance valve cover set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroked438

Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a really nice set of Mopar performance valve covers and matching air filter for sale. They are in great shape but not my style. I will take $450 shipped for everything. I am located in Nashville Tn.

522CEE14-07F9-4B98-8FC5-CF3465ACD8DF.jpeg

Your message box is full I e-mailed a buddy that I thought would be interested and he responded with this. Just so you know Mancini racing sells these new at 161.00 for the covers and 135.00 for the air cleaner. I realize you can ask what you want but knowing this may help the guy sell them.

Your message box is full I e-mailed a buddy that I thought would be interested and he responded with this. Just so you know Mancini racing sells these new at 161.00 for the covers and 135.00 for the air cleaner. I realize you can ask what you want but knowing this may help the guy sell them.

Not to be argumentative with your buddy darlin but they were discontinued a few years ago and are Out of Stock not just at Mancini but pretty much everywhere as a result.

These things are and have been a main focus on my bench for many years now so I keep my eyes open for seeking customers.

With all due respect, that's not a bad price especially with an air cleaner assembly and having intact knock-outs. If they aren't cast with "Made in California" on the inside, chances are decent they even look okay underneath that thick wrinkle paint too. The air cleaner lids typically take a good bit of bodywork though regardless of the foundry.

Screenshot_20220921-102336_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes I am aware they can be bought new, if you can find someone that has them in stock. My inbox has been emptied also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back