SOLD Mopar Performance valve cover set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroked438

Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
I have a really nice set of Mopar performance valve covers and matching air filter for sale. They are in great shape but not my style. I will take $450 shipped for everything. I am located in Nashville Tn.

522CEE14-07F9-4B98-8FC5-CF3465ACD8DF.jpeg

pnora

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Your message box is full I e-mailed a buddy that I thought would be interested and he responded with this. Just so you know Mancini racing sells these new at 161.00 for the covers and 135.00 for the air cleaner. I realize you can ask what you want but knowing this may help the guy sell them.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
Reaction score
Your message box is full I e-mailed a buddy that I thought would be interested and he responded with this. Just so you know Mancini racing sells these new at 161.00 for the covers and 135.00 for the air cleaner. I realize you can ask what you want but knowing this may help the guy sell them.

Not to be argumentative with your buddy darlin but they were discontinued a few years ago and are Out of Stock not just at Mancini but pretty much everywhere as a result.

These things are and have been a main focus on my bench for many years now so I keep my eyes open for seeking customers.

With all due respect, that's not a bad price especially with an air cleaner assembly and having intact knock-outs. If they aren't cast with "Made in California" on the inside, chances are decent they even look okay underneath that thick wrinkle paint too. The air cleaner lids typically take a good bit of bodywork though regardless of the foundry.

Screenshot_20220921-102336_Samsung Internet.jpg

Stroked438

Local time
Reaction score
Yes I am aware they can be bought new, if you can find someone that has them in stock. My inbox has been emptied also.

Status
Not open for further replies.