• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Perry, South Carolina

Saw all three earlier today, this man is incredible. Wish I could go help him organize his inventory.

were in s carolina?
You would probably have to call him for that info. I'm sure they aren't publicly disclosing the location.

His number is on all three videos under the description. The last vid he states to just call for anything.

I'll take that B5 (or turquoise) 68 Barracuda fastback

The phone number provided in the videos is a 704 area code which is south central NC. Charlotte and surrounding areas.

I miss browsing the old junk yards. There isn't much left around here that hasn't been scraped.

Here's another video that's not too old. Don't know where it might be but it's all Mopar...

I live South East of Charlotte in South Carolina and have never heard of him.

I recently purchased a 340 stroker motor or so he claimed from this man, I'm not going to bash him or his son Ben who I picked the motor up from Ocala. If you purchase anything from these two rip off artists You will regret it . I thought that with both of them mopar guys you would think they would know how to put a motor together. I spent months getting my car redone and decided to get a fresh motor. Spent $7500.00 on what turned out to be a boat anchor. Seems that whatever spare parts they had laying around the slapped it together and called it a motor. Had to take motor back out of car because of metal shavings in oil. turns out rocker assembly was being eaten up with wrong size push rods and shims underneath assembly. took block to machinist and told me the back two cylinders where pitted so bad that we had to sleeve them. Motor had 5 pounds of pressure cause the y forgot to put in plug so oil was not being pumped to motor. Distributor was dead and had to be replaced, Intake Manifold was cracked around heater hose, etc etc.. I am not going to go after them in court cuz it will only get me more aggravated than I am already. Spent thousands of dollars and still going to have to replace the motor, so yeah Im a little Pissed off,,,,,,, DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE TWO

I recently purchased a 340 stroker motor or so he claimed from this man, I'm not going to bash him or his son Ben who I picked the motor up from Ocala. If you purchase anything from these two rip off artists You will regret it . I thought that with both of them mopar guys you would think they would know how to put a motor together. I spent months getting my car redone and decided to get a fresh motor. Spent $7500.00 on what turned out to be a boat anchor. Seems that whatever spare parts they had laying around the slapped it together and called it a motor. Had to take motor back out of car because of metal shavings in oil. turns out rocker assembly was being eaten up with wrong size push rods and shims underneath assembly. took block to machinist and told me the back two cylinders where pitted so bad that we had to sleeve them. Motor had 5 pounds of pressure cause the y forgot to put in plug so oil was not being pumped to motor. Distributor was dead and had to be replaced, Intake Manifold was cracked around heater hose, etc etc.. I am not going to go after them in court cuz it will only get me more aggravated than I am already. Spent thousands of dollars and still going to have to replace the motor, so yeah Im a little Pissed off,,,,,,, DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE TWO
Well you kind of did...

1st video
Mother nature taking it over,
horde comes to mind

"some" solid cars for sitting for so damn long
with windows down etc.
needs to get the leaf, weeds & trees away from them
rotting away
a few desirable cars
a few Racecar candidates, the 2 Barracudas, make 1

Auto Transport Service
Back