• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Rallye wheels (painted body color ) trim rings also ?

rustytoolss

Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
anyone ever seen mopar rallye wheels painted body color / or other accent color (other than silver/argent). If so how did it look ? any pictures ????? I was thinking of two toning my 62 Plymouth wagon gold with a deeper gold/bronzeish. Thought one of those colors might work on Rallye wheels ?
Also will the 15" polished SS trim rings fit the mopar police wheels AND the mopar rally wheels ????

Last edited:
Duplicolor Graphite:

rallye before.jpeg rallye wheel painted.jpeg

Remember when I restored a '72 Cutlass semi-cloned as a 442, Olds had body color matching Rally wheels I thought looked nice; but have a hard time imagining doing this on other wheels...must be just leaning to what ma mopar did...

I just refinished a set for my wifes' A body

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail (1).jpg thumbnail (2).jpg

I've seen it on a dart a few years back it was plum crazy . To me there was to much purple . It kinda just all ran together . The wheels are supposed to pop not disappear .

The trim rings will not cross over to the cop wheels. The center of a rally wheel is 12.25 inches and the center of the cop wheel is 13.25 inches. So the trim ring will not snap down right and not look right on the cop wheel.

Frank

The trim rings will not cross over to the cop wheels. The center of a rally wheel is 12.25 inches and the center of the cop wheel is 13.25 inches. So the trim ring will not snap down right and not look right on the cop wheel.

Frank
Thanks for that information, helps alot ! :)

I like body-colored cop wheels, partially because you saw white, yellow, black, and tan cop wheels on new cop cars.
Body-colored Rallyes? Not so much. Argent Silver on, thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back