• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar RV2 air compressor pulley size ?

rustytoolss

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi All. Since I do not have a mopar RV2 (1960s-70s style) air compressor to measure. I was hoping that one of you guys could measure the pulley diameter for me...Thanks By the way my car is a 62 Plymouth Fury if that matters.

Different sizes for different years and applications.

The '67, for one is notoriously large.

The '67, for one is notoriously large.
I suppose it bears mentioning that he obviously needs to make sure the bottom (crank) pulley matches what he is trying to accomplish as well.

Yep, and that pully offset can be different between years and AC/no AC cars.

Always best to get all pulleys from the same donor car, or risk mis-alignment.

...sometimes the water pump pulley spacer, too.

As others have stated there are different ones for different applications. I have 2 67 compressors, 1 from a 318 Belv and the other on the 383 Satellite. SB has a larger dia., thick pulley and uses a single belt. BB is much smaller and thinner and uses 2 belts.
20220722_101618.jpg
20220722_101634.jpg
20220722_103119.jpg

I plan to install a Vintage Air system.
I dont understand.... arent they going to tell you what you need for your application?? Or are you saying you want to buy parts, and finish it out with their stuff??

Auto Transport Service
Back