• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar small block X heads ported and bowl ported ,stainless valves all new everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mopar High performance 340 X heads
2.02/1.60 stainless valves 10° retainers and locks on the intake valves 7° aluminum retainers and locks on the exhaust valves the guides been cut to 625 lift double valve springs good to 525 lift spring pressure is 110 lb at 500 lift 320 lb these have been ported and b o w l ported Teflon seals they are ready to vote on your motor and go asking $3,250 plus the shipping if you are in need of an LD 340 intake to go with these heads I have one that has been ported to match it's an additional $700
thumbnail.jpeg.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg-1.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg-1.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg-2.jpg

thumbnail.jpeg-3.jpg

Can you get pictures with two valves removed to see bowl work, short side radius and the valve seats?

Sir all the work has been done by a reputable person I'm not going to have them taken apart I am contacting the guy who did the work to see if he can do that I will get back to you

Yes, Thank you for that. I am a retired Engine Builder, 28 years with Hendrick Motorsports. I am asking from a professional experience background.

Thanks, Greg

20221219_181930.jpg

Springs are Crower Double Springs Seat pressure is 110 at 500 lift and 320 at Max 575 lift

thumbnail.jpeg-5.jpg

thumbnail.jpeg-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back