• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar spark plugs a collectible?

pjm8047

Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
I still have the factory mopar spark plugs off my 71 roadrunner will only 30,000 on them.Are they worth anything or just a nice collectible to have on a shelf like this one?

E5A1BC2E-993A-41F2-AE96-350F0D25E1F2.jpeg

I've had some new in their box for decades...last I checked Ebay, their "cool value" was more than their market value.
If yours are the originals, I'd keep them along with whatever other original parts you replace.

they are the originals. Father bought the vehicle new. Every part I’ve replaced i still have except the radiator and the 14 in steel wheels. Alternator, water pump, valve covers, holley 4 barrel carb

Yellow car in my avatar is a 17,000-mile original; I have a tote full of the original stuff that's been replaced. In such a case I only use NOS or correct restoration parts.
Probably goofy to some, but I feel it deserves that.

Same here but if its too expensive for nos i look for top quality aftermarket parts.

Were they just rebranded Chamions?
Yes. Champion made (still makes?) the Mopar plugs.

Now looky here, you "collector" types - we NEED the Champion J11Y plugs to be plentiful and reasonably
priced out there in the marketplace - they're the correct replacement plugs for our Big Blocks from Champion
and they've been discontinued for years now.
The Mopar P-34P, same plug dressed up in Mopar regalia. Same deal, we need 'em!
Y'all stop trying to make them more expensive with all that "collectible" jibberish! :)

i got a box of 10 from a friend for free and installed them in my 64.

I left them in the box. Thats how they come in a box of ten. like hotdogs and rolls

They come in boxes of 10 because they're champions. Sometimes a couple were runner ups. :lol:

I left them in the box. Thats how they come in a box of ten. like hotdogs and rolls
oh, I know, silly ... note > :poke: I left open a comical reply for ya .... now, more importantly, tell me about hotdogs and rolls.

ill jump keep this one for decor. Maybe ill mount the old oem alternator on the wall too

Auto Transport Service
Back