• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Mopar throttle cable bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbosride

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
BB mopar throttle cable bracket for a 4-speed .... no kick down..... Even send me a picture of one? .... also a return spring bracket

65 B body build
Jim

Be aware that the ones for 4 barrel carbs are different than the ones for 2 barrel carbs. The 4 barrel carbs are wider, and the bracket sets the cable off to the left side a bit more.

here are a comparison pic. 2 bl on left.

BB kickdown 65.jpg

i will look in morning. i have 15-20. if i have what you want, pay shipping only and pay it forward. rick w.

here are the 3 different ones 1 have. all that i have are the same as the ones in
20220220_093236.jpg
pic. bottom would b "a", middle "b" and top "c". can't find my spares spring brackets at this time. you can have the 1 you need. just pay shipping and pay it forward for someone else later. need your address in a pm. let me know.

fyi, those are 66 and up versions. Lower one is 4 bl, top two are 2 bl.
If it works for you, fine.

These all look to be for an automatic with a kick down... My car is a 4 speed. I guess they could be modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back