• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MoPar to Ya!

DodgeBoy5150

Made in the U.S.A.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Hank.
Excited to be back driving a B body after 15 years--have always regretted selling our '67 Belvedere II
IMG_2917.JPEG

A few months ago we found this baby and I couldn't be more happy behind the wheel!
IMG_2796.JPEG
IMG_2799.JPEG
IMG_2801.JPEG
IMG_2802.JPEG
IMG_2804.JPEG

IMG_2612.JPEG

Well I guess that isn't completely honest because I do have a long list of upgrades we want to do! So far have only added wheels and tires ;-)
Anyways just wanted to introduce myself before posting elsewhere in the forums.

MoPar to Ya!
-Hank
1977 Chrysler Cordoba
400-4 727 8-1/4" IMG_2798.JPEG IMG_2800.JPEG IMG_2603.JPEG

Nice doba! Welcome from Conway!

Welcome from Alabama, clean ride.

welcome aboard Hank and glad your here. :thumbsup:

are you down in Orangeburg?

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Gotta watch the Córdoba commercial

welcome aboard

Welcome from southern NJ: That's the 1st Cordoba that I've seen with the same taillights as mine had back in 86-88: 77 with 400 with a thermoquad, 727 tf Maroon white leather. Hope lean burn is gone; HIGHWAY COUCH CRUISER for sure.GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!

Welcome from southern NJ: That's the 1st Cordoba that I've seen with the same taillights as mine had back in 86-88: 77 with 400 with a thermoquad, 727 tf Maroon white leather. Hope lean burn is gone; HIGHWAY COUCH CRUISER for sure.GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!

Thanks! Lean Burn is long gone--Thermo Quad still there--runs great!
Drove her home almost 500 miles--only hiccup was a blown tire along the way!
Got 18 MPG on the drive home--pretty impressive!!

Hi Hank, welcome from Michigan:drinks:. Love those Doba's. Yours is very nice.
Take care, Henry

Sweet Doba!! Back in my youth, my buddy Dan had a '76... same color exactly. He dropped a bad-*** built 440 cross-ram in it. Holy sh*t would that thing run!! Luxury, and mind-blowing power!
Guys use to challenge him, and he would totally embarrass them! I was along for the ride one night when he destroyed this '69 Chevelle 396. Awesome!! Hey... welcome to the clan!!

the clan.jpg

The light blue car is my son's 1965 Plymouth Valiant--170\6 - 3 speed column shift - 7-1/4" rear.
Original drivetrain -- he has big plans for it -- I could go on but I know that's for a different website ;-)
It means the world to me that my son picked up on my passion for MoPars!!

Auto Transport Service
Back