• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparless (for now)

Baller

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I started out with a '70 cuda back in 1989 (senior year of high schoool). Smoked a Volvo with it in the early '90s and sold it (boy that Volvo crumpled). What followed was a mishmash of mopars (/6 valiants, '84-'86 daytona turbos). Then along comes life and responsabilities. Last year I told the wife I was due for a mid life crisis and said I was going to buy a mopar muscle car, specifically a 1970 GTX N96 4-speed, matching numbers. Unfortunately, I snoozed last year on a perfect car, found of course in the first week of my search; documented, N96, D21, A34 and some other cool options (though it was originally white) and have been looking ever since. I am not in the market for a done car, as that takes all the fun out of it (though I think it makes better economical sense). Been lurking here for awhile and thought it time to join in. I regularily check ebay,cars online,moparts, hemmings and this site for any suitable cars. If some members have other sites that are worth checking, please chime in.

Cheers,
Ted

Buy a car out of CA, AZ, or NM. Even if it's not the right color or options, that is easy to change, but they are mostly bone dry and super rust free.

welcome to FBBO, you will probably fit right in here... maybe try www.Autabuy.com also...

Welcome, and I have what your looking for........ But mine is a keeper.
440+6

Auto Transport Service
Back