• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at Farmington NC

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Anyone going to the show/race/swap fun this Saturday at the Farmington Dragway? Looks like we will have some nice weather for the event. I will be there with the 62' - with a For Sale sign in it, in case anyone wants a close up look see. If anyone going also has some sincere interest in the drag tires/wheels that I have for sale let me know and I can bring them up to see first hand too. :book1:

http://www.moparstyle.com/classifie...et-of-4-weld-draglites-with-rubberrace&cat=15

C U at the Farm!

Great Mopar show at the "Farm" this Saturday. Weather was as good as it gets for this time of year in NC and we had a great turn out. Lots of show cars, swap meet area was pretty packed and the 1/8 mile racing was good. I took some pictures in the attached album, but admittedly took the easy way out and did not try to get a picture of every nice Mopar that was there. Just way too many to look at let alone photograph. I did catch a few shots of some nice old classics. My 62' Savoy took home 1st in B Modifed for the second year running!

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stumpernc/Farm2012/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks for posting these, Little something for everyone there! This is only the second time in so many pictures ive looked at that ive seen a 73-74 Satty or RR... Id love to own one of those Plymouth trucks..

Yea, I love those old trucks too - hence the pictures :) The green one is a trailer queen, but obviously very nicely done. The blue/black one gets driven a good bit. The fellow that owns it was pretty neat. He apparently had a 1930 Model A and he with his wife and a group of other antique car owners drove their cars out to Denver and into Utah and back. Took them two weeks all together. Even drove the A all the way up Pikes Peaks!!

Congrats.

I love this show and had a great time. Still don't have my 73 Satellite wher I need it, but I did take my 2010 Challenger and my Duster.

both cars ran great and I won the footbrake class in the duster as it was on the money all day and for once so was I.

great show

Congrats.

I love this show and had a great time. Still don't have my 73 Satellite wher I need it, but I did take my 2010 Challenger and my Duster.

both cars ran great and I won the footbrake class in the duster as it was on the money all day and for once so was I.

great show

Congratulations on your win too! Which duster was yours?

I had a yellow duster with flat black hood and stripes and a 2010 Challenger yellow with flat black stripes.

Attachments

• CPM29_011bfs.JPG
    CPM29_011bfs.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 233
Cool picture - I remember the car well. I think you off loaded next to me in the field?

Nice pic's! Brings back memories of my family's cars--53, 57, 64 Plymouths. And I didn't know Plymouth made trucks. Do you know what year they were?
Luther

Auto Transport Service
Back