• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPARs At The Strip - first look w/photos

GrabberOrange69

Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Two days down - having a great time! Weather was but a$$ cold and windy this morning, but it improved through the day. Clear and 63 degrees.

130323_0006.jpg130323_0007.jpg130323_0008.jpg130323_0013.jpg130323_0015.jpg

Thanks Bryan great to see all that Detroit iron all in one place... maybe next year

Thanks for posting. We had a great time when we went a few years back. Cool and WINDY then too. Wish it wasnt during all the "march madness" BS

Thanks for posting. We had a great time when we went a few years back. Cool and WINDY then too. Wish it wasnt during all the "march madness" BS

I hope you are not inferring that March...Round Ball...Madness has more intrigue and precedence over the MATS???? If you are then your priorities are slightly askew me thinks. Unless of course it is actually taking over Las Vegas at this time of year?

Gents - this is an awesome event! 3rd time I've been, but it's a "bucket list" item. Saturday night we blew off Blue Oyster Cult (seen them before) and went down to Freemont street, old Las Vegas. Nice neon:

DSCN1102.jpgDSCN1101.jpgDSCN1087.jpgDSCN1091.jpgDSCN1106.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Then today I finished up looking at the car ****:
130324_0001.jpg
130324_0005.jpg
130324_0006.jpg
130324_0007.jpg
130324_0008.jpg

love that 70's RR,thanks for posting some nice looking cars great photo work too

great shots

thanks for sharing...as it is snowing right now here (even though it's spring)

You are most welcome!

I would have preferred to have seen it in person, but such is life.

Like they say in sports... Wait 'til next year!

Jeff

You are most welcome!

I would have preferred to have seen it in person, but such is life.

Like they say in sports... Wait 'til next year!

Jeff

I say the same thing I hope maybe next year...LOL...

Thanks for the cool pictures. Anyone know why there was no Hemi S/S shootout this year?

Oh man. I wanted to drive my Charger down there! Darn kids, keeping me from heading to Vegas to geek out on cars and whoop it up at the tables. Thanks for posting, maybe next year!

I heard it was a flop. Car count way down. Few vendors, Laysons was there with there 30 dollar catalogs. Swap meet way off, maybe cause it was too cold and windy. The spring fling used to be the week after, so vendors like Mancinie, and Indy cylinder head had two events back to back. Neither of them where there. I know I missed this year, sounds like a good one to miss.

Auto Transport Service
Back