• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars for life!

dodge41969

Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guy's!
I've been into Mopars since 1978!, I bought my first a '67 GTX 440,auto, from the original owner, I was 17, at the time I had a 69' SS 396 Chevelle, but after the test drive I was Hooked!, man was that GTX Fast!, bone stock with polyglas tires and a 3.23 rear it went 14.00 flat smoking the tires most of the way!, (at Lions) that was completely stock... small AFB, full exhaust and all, with stickier tires it dipped into the 13's!
two years later I bought my '69 Coronet 500 (I still have it) also from the original owner that one is a 383 4 barrel auto. car with many options, I still have the original window sticker,original paint etc., it's running a strong 440,(I still have the original engine/trans.) I'll post some pictures soon.
in all I've had 25 Mopars in as many years!

my specialty is instrument clusters/gauges/tachs etc. email any questions regarding
this.

to check out some photos of my Coronet go to: www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/coronet500

Last edited:
Hi Guy's!
I've been into Mopars since 1978!, I bought my first a '67 GTX 440,auto, from the original owner, I was 17, at the time I had a 69' SS 396 Chevelle, but after the test drive I was Hooked!, man was that GTX Fast!, bone stock with polyglas tires and a 3.23 rear it went 14.00 flat smoking the tires most of the way!, (at Lions) that was completely stock... small AFB, full exhaust and all, with stickier tires it dipped into the 13's!
two years later I bought my '69 Coronet 500 (I still have it) also from the original owner that one is a 383 4 barrel auto. car with many options, I still have the original window sticker,original paint etc., it's running a strong 440,(I still have the original engine/trans.) I'll post some pictures soon.
in all I've had 25 Mopars in as many years!

my specialty is instrument clusters/gauges/tachs etc. email any questions regarding
this.

Do you restore instrument clusters for a living?? I'm looking to have them done in my 64 Dodge.

Do you restore instrument clusters for a living?? I'm looking to have them done in my 64 Dodge.
currently I'm not set-up to do resto's, my wife and I have recently moved, and there's alot of work going at on home.

I used to work at "Redline Gauge Works" located in Santa Clarita California, ph.(661)259-8891 they do alot of work for "Chip Foose" and "Jay Leno"
they can handle most anything you'd need, ask for Shannon,
he does full resto's or basic repairs,tach conversions to modern internals,quartz conversions on clocks, reprinting faces etc.

is that a 64' Polara you have?, if so do you need the plastic chrome redone as well?
give him a call, he's a Mopar guy too.

Auto Transport Service
Back