• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopars i found for sale today

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparjohnny

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
guys, i found some old mopars for sale today they have prices on windshield,they are in georgia.the car in primer is a 4 speed bucket seat for 5500.00 and the white convertible is 5,500.00 and the brown car is 2500.00

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,168
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 1,035
WHOA!

What's that wagon in the background? Looks like a 67-70 Dart or Valiant.

Thought they stopped making A body wagons in 66.....

.....unless it's South American, or Austrailian...

EDIT- I think I see a steering wheel on the right side!!!

ow much for that???

You may be right.....no pun intended...!

Attachments

• RHD.JPG
    RHD.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 942
Yep Aussie wagon, Think...can't remember which model. Someone will let us know. I think they had either 225, 245... motors, maybe others were avail.

What barn was opened and released those time-capsules???

:eek:

If you are going to post something like this,at least give contact information or don't bother !

I want that wagon..... and I could make that drive :)

I have some info for you guys on the cars in the pics .The cars belong to the Bayer brothers in douglasville ,ga. I may not have spelled the last name correctly .I will look later and try to locate some contact info for you guys .you may even find it in craigslist in atlanta ,under mopar parts Kenny and Brian are the brothers .If you guys find the info .please post it .thanks

Some nice cars there. sure look like there in great shape and decently priced.

I have some info for you guys on the cars in the pics .The cars belong to the Bayer brothers in douglasville ,ga. I may not have spelled the last name correctly .I will look later and try to locate some contact info for you guys .you may even find it in craigslist in atlanta ,under mopar parts Kenny and Brian are the brothers .If you guys find the info .please post it .thanks

If these are the brothers I ave seen discussed on other Mopar forums over the past years you may want to investivate them further.

I never bought a car from them .just parts .They have been around .I also have heard
rumors but I had no problem with them .

There are alot of old mopars in this area ,some for sale some not ,some are not well
advertised .I will post some when I see them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back