• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars In Motion - 5/21-22

I was hoping it would be at the polo grounds again. Last year was pretty good. Im planning on selling eclectic parts this year especially gen 2 LH stuff since I sold my 2000 LHS in February. If there is anyone looking for a good deal on LHS body parts ( trunk rear fascia spoiler wing) as well as 3.5l parts, LMK

Hope to make it but dislocated big toe on right foot in a boot. Can't drive with with that!

Sorry to hear that Fran hopefully the weather will be good & you'll make it.

Looking forward to this Sunday, gonna be HOT!!!

I'm planning on going to the cruise swap Saturday night hopefully cooler. Sunday up in the air.

Artioli CDR in Enfield lost their main building this morning.

Wonder if Ralph can pull a rabbit out of a hat and find a venue if Artiolo can't host?

Too early to tell. The situation needs to be accessed for that show.

That's horrible but glad no one was hurt.

Wonder if Ralph can pull a rabbit out of a hat and find a venue if Artiolo can't host?

I'm sure he will find a way if I know him like I think I do. He will probably and most likely host it at the Enfield town green like 2 of the all makes and models shows, but who knows maybe they won't host it at all until next year. As @Ron_M said it's still too early to tell yet

Just got back. It was alright, a lot more of newer chargers and challengers which are okay, some Chevys. I didn't sell anything, but then again I had a lot of odd ball stuff and tag sale stuff in an effort to make it worthwhile. No other parts vendors. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's just not a good venue to sell parts when I gage to prior shows there. My reasoning for going tonight is that it would have cooler after 6 (it wasn't). I'm not returning tomorrow. Just not the intense heat, I can make better money doing handyman work in my neighborhood lol.

Just got back. It was alright, a lot more of newer chargers and challengers which are okay, some Chevys. I didn't sell anything, but then again I had a lot of odd ball stuff and tag sale stuff in an effort to make it worthwhile. No other parts vendors. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's just not a good venue to sell parts when I gage to prior shows there. My reasoning for going tonight is that it would have cooler after 6 (it wasn't). I'm not returning tomorrow. Just not the intense heat, I can make better money doing handyman work in my neighborhood lol.

Yeah I looked at some of the pictures they posted on their facebook page and you're right, there seemed like more modern cars were there

Auto Transport Service
Back