• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar's In Motion Car Club Of CT Kick-Off Party 2019

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
11:52 PM
Reaction score
I went to the Mopar's In Motion Of CT Car Club party yesterday. The party is located in New Britain CT. My stepdad is the Vice President of the club. The party is for members of the club and their families. We added a new part to the event this year, I call it the Best Of The Best "show and vote." 4 Best Of Show cars were picked during the 2018 show season. You got to look at and vote for your favorite Mopar out of the 4. The one with the most votes got the big trophy. There were 2 B-bodies. There was a 1970 "R" code Hemi Charger 4 speed, and a 1964 Plymouth Savoy police car. There was also a Mopar museum at the event. Figured I'd share some pictures. Post your comments, opinions, etc below. Hope you enjoy.

70 charger hemi right.jpg 70 charger hemi motor.jpg 70 charger hemi interior.jpg 70 hemi charger left.jpg Rons charger fender tag.jpg 64 Savoy.jpg

Last edited:
2 more B-bodies outside even though there was a little salt on the roads. Good day otherwise.
popilizzios & steves car.jpg
Popilizzios car.jpg
Steves car.jpg

Now for the museum cars! Asking $44,500 for the Drag Pak Challenger. Located in New Britain CT
drag pak car.jpg
drag pak motor.jpg
drag pak price.jpg
drag pak mag.jpg

Thanks for posting! Looking forward to this years show!

A 1968 Barracuda, Super-Stock tribute for sale. Asking $59,995. Located in New Britain CT
68 cuda main.jpg
68 cuda info.jpg
68 cuda interior.jpg
68 cuda drag car under.jpg

Anyone interested in E-bodies. Here's a 1971 Challenger, 426 Hemi. Auto. 1 of 12 built.
71 challenger.jpg

71 challenger interior.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back