• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars In Motions 39th Annual Mopar Expo Show & Swap Meet

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
ATTENTION CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, AND NEW YORK B-BODY ENTHUSIASTS (and everyone else). Announcing the, Mopar's In Motion 39th Annual Mopar Expo car show + swap meet. Sunday May 19th from 9am-3pm. Located at Papas Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram. 585 East Main Street, New Britain CT. Open to all Mopar and AMC cars and trucks including a Non Mopar show class, Dash plaques to the first 100 cars and trucks. Free entry for club members, $10.00 for non members, and $10.00 swap meet fee per pick up truck length. DJ, raffles, and up to 17 show classes with 3 trophies per class, plus Best Of Show. (As far as I know you can preregister also). RAIN DATE IS JUNE 16TH. I will definitely be there, I hope you will too. *THIS IS A MUST ATTEND SHOW.* For more info, call Ralph at 860-416-1228 or visit MoparInMotion. Here's the flyer.
papas show.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back