• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park - June 21st

MoparAlleyDeAnza2014 196.jpg

See you there.

Bump. Weather forecast PC and 86.

SacAutoramaFeb2014 688.jpgSacAutoramaFeb2014 680.jpg

These two ugly mugs will be there.

This is a nice mopar meeting!
Pictures from 2007!

bild0477bwu0gdzxy.gif

bild071n3yuj9d4ls.gif

Dennis and I are in town now! Can't wait for tomorrow. Looks like a nice venue.

Cr8crshr and I will be selling parts, stop by and say HI, will have a sign. See ya!

We are here. Capitol City Mopar! Great weather, good signs to find the place. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpg

It was great hangin' with you and Dwayne. Your car is awesome - I think it was the only 69 R/T at the show.

And btw, Dennis allowed me the honor of test driving his car - 500+ hp and a tremec 5 spd. I'm still sportin' a chubby.

Man I was out of town but have made the last few ones. I wish this would happen more than once a year.

I wanted to make it, I actually even planned for it, I never really ever plan for any car-show usually...

Unfortunately my Uncle Ron had Died, of complications from esophageal & lung cancer/chemo treatments, he was a great man...
I will miss him, he was always my favorite relative,
I went to Danville instead, to pay my respects to my aunt Joan & my cousins, Mike, Rick & Stan...

It's been bad week so far for me... next week is his celebration of life services, I'll be in Danville again...
sorry guys/gals I didn't mean to bring down the mood...

I was looking forward to meeting some people there at the show too...
I was staying in Rancho Murieta {south of Sunrise Blvd. in Sac. County hwy-16} at my buddy Robert's house,
so I could get there early too...

I use to always go to that show...
It's always is a good venue,
great car club Capitol City Mopars puts it on...

Thanks for sharing the photos guys...

Auto Transport Service
Back