• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park Lake Elmo/Stillwater Mn. cancelled 2020

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Here it is. Always a great show.

82121078_3140565105971039_7821629530463797248_n.jpg

Planning to be there this year for the second time. First time was bad weather, so hoping for better this time.

Is that at the same fairgrounds as it was about three years ago? .......................MO

No, it was moved to Stillwater last year.
I always liked Farmington but I didn't know any different. Last year at Stillwater was good for the first year at that location. This year should be better. They will continue to fine tune the show. It is very well organised.

I’ve been several times. Fantastic show. Was going to go this year but Alaska trip got in the way. I hear Stillwater is an even better venue than Farmington. My old GTX will be there this year

Are you thinking of going, Steve?
Maybe, The show was pretty good, but wasn't real enthused about the location. If I get the Ply painted and ready in time, and IF the wifey is willing. might make a nice weekend trip........................MO
oop just now noticed. It is the " in the park" show instead of " On the Mississippi" I did like the " in the park" show, even though it rained a lot ,...and have relatives in Rochester. Mn. , so still might go....

Last edited:
Maybe, The show was pretty good, but wasn't real enthused about the location. If I get the Ply painted and ready in time, and IF the wifey is willing. might make a nice weekend trip........................MO
oop just now noticed. It is the " in the park" show instead of " On the Mississippi" I did like the " in the park" show, even though it rained a lot ,...and have relatives in Rochester. Mn. , so still might go....
Yep, Mopars on the Mississippi is in Dubuque at the fairgrounds. Not a bad show there too.

I can only assume this is cancelled or??

I can only assume this is cancelled or??
Sure hope not, but I have my doubts it will go on. Sure is a nice show, but quite early in the year isn't helping matters for us.

Registered 3 B bodies in December and haven't heard anything from them so... Yes I did get my wrist bands and info though.

I'm guessing they're holding off to cancel until they see what May brings. I hope things are better and it still happens.

Haven't tried to register yet. Great show.

I'm guessing they're holding off to cancel until they see what May brings. I hope things are better and it still happens.
No information on the website. I will see if I can get ahold of Renne about it. I bet they are just holding on to see what happens.

May 5 is the cut off date. They will make a decision then.

I had some contact with a few of the folks there as well. If it gets cancelled, the website will post it. Keep an eye the website was the message.

D

MidwestMopars
59 mins ·
For the obvious reason (COVID-19 pandemic) our 36th Annual Mopars In The Park ALL-MOPAR Car Show and Swap Meet is CANCELLED. We do not want to endanger any of our wonderful MOPAR family. We will be sending refunds to those that registered online or whose checks are already deposited. Any checks we are holding will be either returned or destroyed. We WILL get right to work on the event for 2021!!

Auto Transport Service
Back