• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars In The Park

I'm going to try but it looks doubtful at the moment, I'm still working on the 68 RR, maybe I will just drive the Dakota down & check out the cars & swap meet..

I'll be there mainly for the swap meet.

That'd be cool to meet all of you guys and talk for awhile, maybe if you see a tall kid with curlyish hair say hey! I've been looking forward to this show/swapmeet for months now

That'd be cool to meet all of you guys and talk for awhile, maybe if you see a tall kid with curlyish hair say hey! I've been looking forward to this show/swapmeet for months now

I went to High School up above Cameron Park kind of by you, Ponderosa High School in Shingle Springs Ca. they use to have El Dorado Hill resident/students attend there also... I was living in Garden Valley up by Georgetown at the time.... Budnicks

Ohh my ponderosa... My high school hates them, the students are really cool until it comes to sports, big big big rivals for all sports, it is a great school though I'll give ya that! I go to oak ridge in eldo, nice to meet someone that went to a school so close!

Yep class of "1977" though there wasn't even a Oak Ridge HS at that time, El Dorado HS in Placerville & Placer HS in Auburn were our big rivals way back then... Hope to see everyone at the show....

Oh yeah oak ridge wasn't started till like 85 or so, but yeah ponderosa is our biggest rival, it's back and forth for who wins the sports, oak ridge and ponderosa are the best sport schools around

Auto Transport Service
Back