• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in Videos..

BeepBeepRR

Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Found this one by accident. 67 Belvedere in wagon form.. They are in it the whole time but skip to the last few seconds to save from watching the entire video.

Last edited:
Good Lord I must REALLY like wagons. Sat through that whole stinking video hoping to get a good look at the car.

Me too damn it. Let me revise the original post to tell people to skip towards the end lol.

Last edited:
Look up the Matthew Sweet video for his song "Sick of myself" and you will see him driving his 70 Challenger R/T 4 speed car in the video. Also there is a 70 Challenger in the Queens of the Stone Age video "3s and 7s" The video was directed by Quinten Tarrintino! Hot chicks in it too!

the only song I even like by this band....and it has a mopar!!

Found this one by accident. 67 Belvedere in wagon form.. They are in it the whole time but skip to the last few seconds to save from watching the entire video.

upload_2022-5-4_16-30-17.png

:(

When Katy Perry was young and hot... I liked her better with the dark hair anyway. A ‘67 Plymouth GTX? Has the hood.

Spice Girls (can't believe that I am writing about THEM) but they have a Daytona in a video:

Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 12-35-30 Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There - YouTube.jpg

Shitty song (well, maybe better put as "not to my taste". If you insist you can see the video here:

Auto Transport Service
Back