• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE more stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigs

Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1. Shift & signal lever decent condition $20 + shipping
2. Cigarette lighter I believe for a console $15. +
3. Three various lights $10. a piece +
Items shipped from Yakima Wa
IMG_20180309_154703221.jpg
IMG_20180309_155713851.jpg

I'll take the console shifter light if that's what the thing with the blue end is.
LMK, thanks,

does anyone have a photo of the ignition courtesy light installed? I can't find where the original went. I have a 68 satellite convertible GTX clone

does anyone have a photo of the ignition courtesy light installed? I can't find where the original went. I have a 68 satellite convertible GTX clone

It slips over the ignition switch cylinder. The light is oriented at 12 o'clock and is held in place when you tighten the collar nut. It shines through the small hole in the dash pad above the ignition.

It slips over the ignition switch cylinder. The light is oriented at 12 o'clock and is held in place when you tighten the collar nut. It shines through the small hole in the dash pad above the ignition.
Thank you

I'll take the ignition light if it's still for sale.

Are the 2 remaining lights still available?

Let me know what you want for them.

Tim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back