• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most expensive gas in North America.

You can get ethanol free gas at select places in Texas and Louisiana not sure of current price as I have been offshore for 9 days. Penn. has highest tax rate on gas and Cali will be .01 behind her by mid June when the last of the current planed tax hikes happen.

Gas is about $1.15 here in Hamilton Ontario.

don't use that crap Petro Canada they use ethanol in all there blends

The debate on The Petro Canada Ultra94 is contentious. Every engine builder I spoke to around here likes it. When I had my 440 dyno'd they told me to only run the Ultra94.

From my understanding, Petro Canada premium 91 is ethanol free. The Ultra94 has ethanol.

In many of our gasoline grades, ethanol is blended with our conventional unleaded gas. Up to 10% ethanol is mixed with our gasoline where conditions warrant and to meet federal and provincial mandates.
SuperClean 94 is our 94 octane gas and is available at select Petro‑Canada locations in Quebec
this what there site says, on gas
last year I looked it up on there's site and it said they blend ethanol in all there fuels
going to email them to see. the 94 octane would be fun to find if its pure

P_h5eFRWpcQGHcl5x6bb60JMA-RW215FPIOvTRRyps4.jpg

In Minnesota they are trying to find a way to tax electric cars. They don't pay any gas tax. They have a point. They are causing wear and tear just like any other vehicle.

Paid $3.41 for premium fuel (93 octane) in northwest Indiana today

Auto Transport Service
Back