• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor mount/Bracket bolts

1967coronet440

Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know what size or where I can buy motor mount bracket to motor mount bolts. Does ARP offer a set?

Stock 440 brackets and moroso solid Mounts.

Thanks

Bo

03076672-86C4-40EC-95E5-EB7C30461A9B.jpeg

Getting ready to drop in the stroker :) hooefully next weekend I’ll get over to the shop and finish straightening out the wiring, mate the engine and trans and drop it in.

Not a problem ive been hunting all over vegas for a 440 to get my stroker built

Getting ready to drop in the stroker :) hooefully next weekend I’ll get over to the shop and finish straightening out the wiring, mate the engine and trans and drop it in.
Hope you post some pics and video of her firing up :thumbsup:

7/16-20 bolts and nuts. lengths vary.
Well they sure aren’t 1-1/2”! Gotta be 3-1/2–4”? At least now I know there’s at least 2 sets of Moroso’s in the Midwest,lol.

From what I can determine, the factory mounts used a 1/2" X 4" with an embedded nut to the K member. I have a set of Schumacher Poly-lok's that were provided by Bouchillon for my 6.1 install in my 68 Charger. They have a 7/16" X 4" bolt with embedded nut. I was unable to get those bolts in with the 6.1 adapters so I ended up getting the stock mounts with the 1/2"X 4" bolts. If anyone has a use for these I will discount them a bunch. I paid $200.00 for them through Bouchillon. I swapped the nut from one side to the other and did a little grinding on one of them to try and make them work for me before giving up on em. Look them up on Schumacher's site. I see they are out of stock on them at this time. Here are a couple pics of the ones I have

100_8580.JPG 100_8581.JPG 100_8582.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back