• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

motor/trans found in Ohio

cornpicker

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
So I found this Big Block motor & trans in a building just south of Cleveland Oh. and I was hoping someone could help me find it's owner. The carb # M3937S, radiator # 2998 968 and below those #'s 18398, engine#OD201098, Trans#PK3410668L 3063 0511. Any help would be greatly appriciated , Thank you All.

Rad is a 1970 C body 26” 383-440 A/C

trans is a 1970 383-4bbl

vin is from 1970 plant D that only made C-bodies

So I found this Big Block motor & trans in a building just south of Cleveland Oh. and I was hoping someone could help me find it's owner. The carb # M3937S, radiator # 2998 968 and below those #'s 18398, engine#OD201098, Trans#PK3410668L 3063 0511. Any help would be greatly appriciated , Thank you All.
Do you know how long it's been sitting there? If a long time, I'm thinking there's something wrong with it and another engine/trans took it's place or the car was wrecked and someone pulled the good engine out of it and let it sit. I bought a 440 and trans from a wrecked New Yorker like that back in around 75 and still have it. The car was still sitting there with the back end wadded up.

@cornpicker I tried to send you a message about if you're a member on C-Bodies/posting/selling, but your inbox is full.

Mark

@cornpicker Go to the bottom of the page here and click on C Body Classic Mopar Forum. You'll have to sign up there too in order to post something.....

I signed up this morning on "C" bodies but they haven't given me selling privledges yet thru email, I'm waiting ! I heard from the previous owner this motor/trans/rad. ran a sawmill for someone ! It's on an oak skid custom fabbed up rad. mount, motor & trans mount and two levers on a wooden dash with a key switch. One lever for throttle, the other one for working the trans gears. I would like to sell to someone to reuse it however they see fit. I'm putting a starter on it today and taking the top of the carb off to have a look. Thanks for looking

I wish I knew how to post pics ! I will get my buddy to stop by today and take a couple and maybe a video of it running. He is installing a freshened up billet blown HEMI today in there car which is called "Patriot Pro Mod", check out there site ! more to come

Auto Transport Service
Back