• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Clark, your daughter is a very good kisser......

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
Says the white kid to the black dad......who isn't exactly a small person. What the hello is that commercial all about!? Potato chips? Geez, I can only imagine what would have happened if I had said that to my girl friend's dad no matter who he was! May as well have just said....Mr. Clark, your daughter gives good ______. Oh never mind. This is probably going to end up getting deleted or thrown into the PF. All I can say is that the table wouldn't be an obstacle had some skinny punk kid said that to me about one of my daughters and then took a bite out of a freakin potato chip!

Yep I dont know what half of the commercials are about any more.

It may be even worse in Canada. I’m not against inclusion but does it have to be so forced? Commercials that feature a heterosexual couple are now rare, yet statistically we are still in the vast majority.
What would have been awesome in the commercial that Cranky mentions would be: the kid says “your daughter is a very good kisser”. The dad smiles and says “Yeah, I know.”
Perhaps that would be a good SNL sketch.

It may be even worse in Canada. I’m not against inclusion but does it have to be so forced? Commercials that feature a heterosexual couple are now rare, yet statistically we are still in the vast majority.
What would have been awesome in the commercial that Cranky mentions would be: the kid says “your daughter is a very good kisser”. The dad smiles and says “Yeah, I know.”
Perhaps that would be a good SNL sketch.
Yeah, I agree with you about Canadian commercials. I think the pendulum has swung back too far. I am a straight white guy. Where the hell is MY parade?

Yeah, I agree with you about Canadian commercials. I think the pendulum has swung back too far. I am a straight white guy. Where the hell is MY parade?

Have you seen the Bank of Montreal commercial with the very obviously trans person dancing down the middle of the street? I guarantee that there is nowhere on this planet that that would be considered normal, every day behaviour. And forcing that onto us in commercials is not going to make it normal, every day behaviour.

with all the nonstop screaming about racial equality......... you would think that just once, the black guy could be cast as the dummy; but in every commercial, he is schooling the dopey white guy...... every single time

part of equality means being able to be the butt of a joke, without being offended

with all the nonstop screaming about racial equality......... you would think that just once, the black guy could be cast as the dummy; but in every commercial, he is schooling the dopey white guy...... every single time

part of equality means being able to be the butt of a joke, without being offended

If you haven’t already seen them, you need to watch the first two seasons of The Dave Chappell show. He pokes wicked fun at all sorts of things. Oprah and Cosby actually gave him a hard time for not “representing” the way that they thought he should. Cosby. Representing. Enough said.

If you haven’t already seen them, you need to watch the first two seasons of The Dave Chappell show. He pokes wicked fun at all sorts of things. Oprah and Cosby actually gave him a hard time for not “representing” the way that they thought he should.

Chappell is one of my favorites......... he gets it

And I thought I was the only one noticing this !! 'course our PM has nothing to do with this !!

I was informed last night that real estate agents no longer refer to it as the "master bedroom", its now the "primary bedroom".

And I thought I was the only one noticing this !! 'course our PM has nothing to do with this !!

I was informed last night that real estate agents no longer refer to it as the "master bedroom", its now the "primary bedroom".
Master bedrooms matter! :thumbsup:

In Mother Earth News a while ago the author of an article on tiny home refers to the handicapped as “alternately gifted”. Uh huh.
I still have a huge collection of Mother Earth News from the seventies when it had tons of articles on building cool stuff. Now it’s all about urban people raising chickens.

at least we still have master and slave cylinders........ for a little longer

I work for the territorial government, the most affirmative action, politically correct place on the planet. I paint for them. I have a little device that you place against a surface, press a button, and it will tell you the colour.
My bosses daughter was one of my summer students one year. She is native, or “aboriginal”. Out of curiosity we pressed the machine on her arm and pressed the button. Turns out that she is “Navaho White”. We all joked that in the north’s politically correct environment you can’t be both.

Tell me what the "alternate gift" of these folks is please

I think I can safely say that HISTORICALLY anything forced on anyone causes them to hate it more.

I agree with yo all! Like I've said before, If I said what was on my mind about all of this ****,
You'd all want me to run for President! Ha!

Masta....Masta....please Masta me!! JK JK :D It's freaking getting nuts as hell!

In Mother Earth News a while ago the author of an article on tiny home refers to the handicapped as “alternately gifted”. Uh huh.
I still have a huge collection of Mother Earth News from the seventies when it had tons of articles on building cool stuff. Now it’s all about urban people raising chickens.
Didn't know 'MEN' was still in print!! :D Used to have a bunch of those going back to the 70's. They were pretty interesting to say the least.....

Auto Transport Service
Back