• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr Norms A12

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
looking to purchase a-12 super bee. Owner states that the car is a mr norms. How can this be authenticated and how much if any will it increase price. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Correct paperwork from mr norm I’d imagine. I don’t know any other way to prove it’s his car.

Just found info of two cars with vin numbers that I will compare to when I go view the car. Did they have decals placed anywhere on them from Grand Spaulding Dodge

Calling would be great. Do y’all know if it raises value. And what did they do to the cars

If you PM me some information on the car, I will see what data we have at the A12 Forum. There are 8 known Mr. Norm's A12 cars.

D

Last edited:
Certainly will. Will be 17th of this month. I seen those 8 cars online.

it may have been sold through his dealership.
doesn't mean he did work to it.

Wouldn't add any value to me, I'm NOT starstruck. Anything he might have done to the car was done 48 years ago and has most probably been "undone" by now anyway.

Thanks for input

Auto Transport Service
Back