• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Museum Quality 1979 Lil Red Express truck NICEST ONE ON THE PLANET

Status
Not open for further replies.

onebadmk8

Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is it!! THE MOST ORIGINAL Dodge Lil Red Express Truck you will ever see.
Im posting this for my Uncle Bob who bought this BRAND NEW in 1979 with 2 miles on it!! This truck has a documented actual REAL 10,710 miles from new, this truck is originally owned with ALL paperwork and documentation including bill of sale. You WILL not find another one this original anywhere!! The truck has ORIGINAL Goodyear Radial GT Flex 10 outline raised lettered tires (yes from 1979 NOT you know there original because they do not repop these, and NO dry rot) ORIGINAL wires, ORIGINAL spark plugs (Im not kidding), ORIGINAL belts, ORIGINAL brakes, ORIGINAL floor mats, THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER CHANGED OR DONE TO THIS TRUCK SINCE NEW is the wood on the tailgate was professionally recleared, the Mufflers were changed due to leaks, battery and the filter is now a K&N element inside the factoy air cleaner housing thats IT!! Not a mark, scratch, dent, ding anywhere inside out, upside down it is BRAND NEW!!! Truck had been stored since new in a carpeted climate controlled enviroment and has NEVER once been driven in the rain aand has been wash (no joke) 15 times in 33 years!! This is a councourse piece you could use as a reference for restorations it is a 9.999 out of 10!! Try to find one nicer, it will not happen. NO TRADES, CASH only, serious inquiries only please.

lr8.jpg

lr1.jpg

lr2.jpg

lr3.jpg

lr4.jpg

lr5.jpg

lr6.jpg

lr7.jpg

lr9.jpg

lr10.jpg

lr11.jpg

lr12.jpg

lr13.jpg

Last edited:
Oh sorry $35,000 I have to find the pics of the bed too (inside) so I can post them too. The Truck is in Waterford NJ and is available to look at Mon-Sat 12 Noon until 7pm.

I was with Him when He bought this truck, I rode Home with Him in it, it is the real deal. It is AMAZING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back