• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1967 dropped off at paint and body!! Look

Sounds totally awesome!!! I was sort of hoping for a burn out :sad:, but cool anyway. What color is it gonna be?

Nice wheels too btw...

lol.. I was waiting for the burnout too. I cant wait for paint, mine goes in 2 weeks. Keep us updated on the progress.

Thanks. The motor is not broke in yet sorry to disapoint everyone. She is going to be the new dodge challenger b5 pearl blue.

Thats a great color.. I would do my 64 in that blue if it didnt have the red interior.

I'm looking into some American racing 17x9 on the rear and 17x7 for the front right now. Torque thrust m

nice! Ill be painting my 67 BII b5 blue as well, what the difference from the 60's b5 blue and the "new" b5 blue? does anyone have any pictures for example?

I found out the trick to the cragers rusting issue. After you get them wet when washing. Use a air gun to blow out all the water. You will not believe all the water that comes out. Redry them after blowing them out.

Good going.
Wish my paint and bodyguy would get caught up so he could do my car.

I cannot wait to have mine in that shape to get painted... going to pull my motor, replace with a stroked 400... so I will be doing the engine bay....

Finally getting some color on the car after 6 long months of body work!!!

cindy paint.jpg

cindy paint 1.jpg

cindy paint 2.jpg

cindy paint 3.jpg

cindy paint 4.jpg

Attachments

• progress on cindy.zip
    571.3 KB · Views: 192
  • progress on cindy 2.zip
    592.9 KB · Views: 207
Auto Transport Service
Back