• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 2018 Christmas Gift to Me

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Harbor Freight tool cart.

64033_I.jpg

See the review and comparison to Snap On here:

Nice choice. Reasonably priced and very handy!

I've got the same exact one and I love it. We were at Harbor Freight and my wife said "You need one of these to put your common tools in so you don't have to run back and forth to the tool box so often" and bought it for me.

I put my standard and Phillips screwdrivers in the holders on each side, all my common sockets on keepers in the top, ratchets and extensions in the top left drawer right under them, various pliers below that. Various hammers and soft blow hammers in the deep drawer on right. They had a wrench organizer that I put in the top wide drawer, and my impact, air ratchet and impact sockets in the bottom drawer. Everything else I don't need as often is in the main tool box.

Very Handy!! You can see it sitting by the nose of the Cuda in the attached pic

Lift Pic.jpg

I don't own any, but for the money you can't beat HF's tool boxes. A couple of my buddies have them and they are decent quality.

I went back to HF and bought an extra set of swivel casters to replace the 2 non-swivel ones. The cart comes with 2 swivel and 2 non-swivel. Having a swivel at each corner makes it a bit harder to steer straight ahead but comes in handy often enough for tight maneuvering. It literally spins 360 on a dime.

I'll be setting it up like FrnkNsteen said above with a few changes to suit my needs.

Awesome, I wasn't in my new garage long before I realized how much I used them and had to get another.

Auto Transport Service
Back