• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 67 GTX

donbmopar

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I've been a member for a little while now and was reluctant to ask and I know its a long shot but does anyone know anything about this car? From FCA print out it originated in Petersburg, WV. Story goes that it sat outside in a guys driveway for years in the 90s through 2014? I bought the car from the second person after the seller in this ad..... I've done a **** ton of work on it and have a ways to go... Was just seeing if there were any people on FBBO that seen this car or know anything about it. Thank you, Don B.

smclassiccars.com/cadillac/67059-1967-plymouth-gtx-440-auto-31000-mile-barnfind-the-real-thing.html

Real nice example, Don. I picked up my last 67 GTX in Hadley, Massachusetts. It's got a owner history back to Florida and it's now in Alabama with me. Thanks for sharing your find.

Hi Jerry thank you for the compliment.... I'm bringing that car back ...... its the body style I like...... that and 67 coronet and 67 cuda notch.... My car as you see in ad ( vaguely) took a hit left side... i put new frame rail..... apron in from a person i was able to buy off another parts car..... you can guess what was missing. I'm trying to find out and I know its long shot if anyone's seen this car . Thanks again

Auto Transport Service
Back