• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 68 Dodge

iraqivet01

Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Here my new pride and joy. I have already removed and chromed the bumpers, and refoamed and covered all the seats. It now on it way to my friend's body shop to straighten out the body and repaint.

It a 1968 Coronet 500, 440, Automatic. currently it has Manual brakes and steering, but future plans are to install 4 wheel power disc brakes, and rack & pinion steering, overdrive transmission and a/c.

20091102486.jpg

Last edited:
damn that is a good looking car im jealous haha. thats nice man. hey i need to get my bucket seats recovered too. how much did you have in them and did you have to replace your foam

I so glad I discovered this site. It been refreshing that a car site is just that. I was a member of another site for SRT 10 trucks, and just weeding all the BS and Website Bulles just got to the point that is was useless to post a thread.

Thanks and I look forward to picking everyones brains for suggestions and advise.

I ordered the Covers and foam from Legendary Interiors. If you go onto their website, they will send you a free catalog for your car. Great service, and will always answer the phone whenever you call. ( They are also cheaper than Yearone)

I had a local shop install them. For both buckets and the rear seat it was just over 400, and they provided the foam for the back seat and made the back covers on the buckets. They had them back in 2 days.
Prior to taking the frames over to be covered, I sand blasted them and primed and painted them.

I love the tail lights and rear trim panel on the 550s and R/Ts. If they had the 69 Coronet front grille it would have been the ultimate Coronet.

Nice looking machine, looks like you need to put some stopping power to that thing, remember when you turn em on you gotta shut em down sometime...looks good, and welcome to the site, very informative, i haven't meet any bullies yet..:no:

Auto Transport Service
Back