• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 70 Coronet 18x9 front 20x10 rear

Muddred12

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
20161016_195032.png
20161016_194933.png

Looks good, any suspension mods?
Thanks! Upgraded front sway bar, rear sway bar, upper tubular control arms, cal trac bars, Hotchkis adjustable shocks. I replaced the rear leaf springs with new ones (stock style).

Looks sweet! What kind of white is that? Plan to go with white for my bird and yours pop out really nice!

Looks great. 18's and 20's really look good on these cars. Nicely done!

What sizes & offset/backspacing did you go with? And what size tires?

I have a set of 18's but have been debating going to 18/19 or 18/20 for a while now...

What sizes & offset/backspacing did you go with? And what size tires?

I have a set of 18's but have been debating going to 18/19 or 18/20 for a while now...
Rear is 20x10 4 inch BS 315 35
Front is 18x9 5 inch BS 275 40

I can't remember if I took this picture before or after I lowered the rearend but nonetheless, I lowered it 1 inch in the rear. I wanted 2 inches and I tried it, but it was too much.

Thanks, that was kind of what I was thinking, but maybe more aggressive in the rear. Any problems with hitting the hump in the outer rear wheel arch?

The car looks amazing by the way!

Thanks, that was kind of what I was thinking, but maybe more aggressive in the rear. Any problems with hitting the hump in the outer rear wheel arch?

The car looks amazing by the way!
Thanks! I haven't noticed anything, the cal trac bars believe it or not really stiffen up the rearend. Also my shocks have like 20 settings and I like a firm ride so I'm sure that helps. I have the front pretty low and I do rub at full lock on a bump. Another thing to remember, I had my rearend narrowed.

Great looking car, I love the 70 Coronets. The wheels look good and really pop against the white.

Auto Transport Service
Back