• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 71 gtx too

71gtx

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
IMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

770_zps89260a30.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
;D
P1010262_zps35f2c102.jpg
:hello2:
P1010257_zps49a784a2.jpg
P1010242_zps7dccf015.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Let me tell you about the GTX; it's 440 4bbl 4 speed, 354 Dana, B5blue, B7 interior, white vinyl roof.

Options: power brakes, no power steering, cassette player, clock, light package, hood pins, inside hood release, rear defroster, microphone, 15x7 rallye wheels, air grabber & bucket
seats. chrome racing mirror Chrome exhaust tips

Nice project, love the bumpers on those.

Nice car! (I am kind of biased). Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing.

I see a lot of potential here! Keep us updated.

On another note, I can't get over someone ordering a GTX with no power steering. Just seems strange to me.

Had someone switched it over to a column shift auto? I seen it in one pic then it had floor shift column in it later. Great project. It is always amazes me what people do to cars throughout the cars lifetime.

Nice weather in Canada for December. Sweet John Herlitz design on that B Body for 71. Keep us posted. I too like that bumper "face.

I see a lot of potential here! Keep us updated.

On another note, I can't get over someone ordering a GTX with no power steering. Just seems strange to me.

mine has MANUAL drums... that's a feature NOT going back on it...

sjd

nice car man! i am just down in kingston if you ever need any bits and pieces let me know i have a lot of stuff kicking around

Had someone switched it over to a column shift auto? I seen it in one pic then it had floor shift coluin it later. Great project. It is always amazes me what people do to cars throughout the cars lifetime.

no, I put in so that I could move the car then re-build the floor shift, the car was manual I changed it to power.

B7 is one of my favorites
Good luck with the car

Hey Kevin, good to see you on this site.
I missed you at Moparfest - did you go?
Keep up the good work on the GTX.

Auto Transport Service
Back