• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 73 satilite project

R73r

Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New guy to the site. Have to say, so much good info on this site. I have a 73 satilite that was handed down to me. It was my younger brother that passed away around 30 years ago. The car was parked ever since then. After dad passed and then mom last November. I ended up with the car. It was in bad shape when I received it. I have gotten it running and was able to drive it home last Saturday. First time it was on the road in a little over 30 years. I have a long way too go. Body, paint and upholstery. Here's some pictures of before and now.

View attachment 751000 IMG_20180721_145836.jpg IMG_20180721_193146.jpg IMG_20180722_191855.jpg IMG_20180918_183847.jpg 20190408_171318.jpg 20190408_171331.jpg

Welcome to the site!
The car looks to be in good shape!
Any rust ?
Those wheels are cool!

Welcome from Michigan. Car looks sweet! Glad you got it running.:thumbsup:

welcome to the site. Car looks pretty good for sitting so long. I always liked that body style, my first mopar was a ;73 road runner.

Welcome aboard from NJ. You have a fine family heirloom there. Looks to be in good shape. Best of luck with it!

That everywhere. But is only surface rust. Nothing to major. Thanks everyone for the welcome from socal.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - glad you have a ride that has special significance to you. Good luck with the transformation

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from the show me state!! Nice ride, good luck!!

Welcome to the site. That's a sharp looking car, I think its the first I have ever seen with both the rocker and bet molding trim. Will look good when painted. Did you modify the grill and hood or was that done 30 years ago?

Auto Transport Service
Back