• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 75 Road Runner build sheet

Fm3 Dart

Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
I have owned this 75 Road Runner almost 30 years. Have a look at the options and equipment.

IMG_6456.jpg IMG_6457.jpg

Cool. Show us some pictures. Are you needing any parts? I have a parts car and a ton of NOS and nice used parts left over from my restoration of Goldie.

strato vent still around in 75- interesting

all those options and an am radio- kind of late for am only

Cool. Show us some pictures. Are you needing any parts? I have a parts car and a ton of NOS and nice used parts left over from my restoration of Goldie.
Ye, I do need parts. Maybe send me a PM of what you have. Thanks.

Here in rural Western Canada, FM wasn't around yet at that time, so no need for it.
This car was pretty much equipped with just the "muscle car" options. Biggest engine, best gear ratio, rear sway bar, rallye wheels, racing mirrors, bucket seats and console with Slap Stik, tachometer. Not much luxury stuff like A/C or power windows and such
It was just about as much of as a muscle car as you could buy in 75.

I have a mostly complete big block parts car that is only missing parts that I used in my restoration. It set in the dirt for a long time and most metal on the bottom is very rusty in those areas, but the rest of the metal is usable. Also have nos parts like a left fender, bumper guards, rubber for bumper guards, wheel well trim, rt side tail light housing etc. Good used grill and HL bezels, all exterior trim, bucket seats, console, etc. Let me know what you might need and I will see if I can help you out.

DSCF1423.JPG

Where does one find the build sheet? My 75 RR was in an accident early in its life and tag on rad support from different car. Got about same options but with 8 track. Gotta do some digging to find some old tunes to plug in lol

Where does one find the build sheet? My 75 RR was in an accident early in its life and tag on rad support from different car. Got about same options but with 8 track. Gotta do some digging to find some old tunes to plug in lol

I found a build sheet in my 75 fury sport tucked inside the back seat. However it was for the wrong car! Pull out the bottom of your back seat and look underneath....its fairly easy to do and the most likely place where it will be. And who knows, you might have mine, and I might have yours!!!

It was not uncommon to order a new car or truck with an AM radio and have the dealership put a better one it. I had a conversation with a salesman from back in the day and he said the dealership could make more money selling a radio (same as one could order it with) than they could make off of an assembly line option. He said this was the way it was through the 80's too. A $5 profit margin was a lot in those days.

I have a mostly complete big block parts car that is only missing parts that I used in my restoration. It set in the dirt for a long time and most metal on the bottom is very rusty in those areas, but the rest of the metal is usable. Also have nos parts like a left fender, bumper guards, rubber for bumper guards, wheel well trim, rt side tail light housing etc. Good used grill and HL bezels, all exterior trim, bucket seats, console, etc. Let me know what you might need and I will see if I can help you out.

View attachment 704074
If you still have parts, I would be interested

I found a build sheet in my 75 fury sport tucked inside the back seat. However it was for the wrong car! Pull out the bottom of your back seat and look underneath....its fairly easy to do and the most likely place where it will be. And who knows, you might have mine, and I might have yours!!!
With all the time staying close to home had chance to look. Found build sheet also from different car, maybe yours. It was for green car but with 318. Looked at fender tag and is proper serial number but can’t figure out for the life of me why it is painted dark blue like rest of rad support. Was able to decode most of tag.

Auto Transport Service
Back