• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My big brother Mark. AKA FRANO

mikeyfrano

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
I bought my GTX off if my brother in 1990, he needed some money and I had some. He was going to sell it for more but i told him "you'll never get to drive it again" so he sold it to me for $700. I kept it in storage with offers constantly but I held on to it. Mark found a '73 Challenger in 2009 that he had fixed up with a 440 6pak n 727. He set me up with the man that did his car and I got my car done after his. A couple of years later he got divorced and the Challenger went away.
Every time he came by it was raining or dark or the GTX wasnt running right so he wasnt able to drive it. Then after this car show he got to drive it and his face lit up like he was back in HS tearing up the roads in our little town.
Aug 18 he was riding bikes with his ]back from having ice cream and a drunk driver hit and killed him. He saved 4 people with is donation to life. He was a great brother and I will dearly miss him.
RIP Mark love you
16896.jpeg
16898.jpeg

Man that sucks! Sorry for your loss. God bless your brother for his donation and may he RIP!

I was anticipating a different ending to your story. Sorry for your loss.

Wow, that totally sucks. My sincerest condolences. He lives on in the people he saved and in your GTX. He will always be riding with you in it !!!!

My condolences!
Never had a brother, I can only imagine the bond you too had. Try to enjoy the memories of the good times you two had.
RIP Mark

You both sound like great human beings and God Bless you both and family. Loosing a Righteous Soul is hard for everything.

Condolences mikey. Sounds like his life was a blessing to you and 4 people he never met..

I'm sorry for the loss of your brother, he will be remembered and continue to live on for his gifts of life.

Sounds like a great guy! God Bless him. That GTX is your link to him.

Brothers can be very special. Especially Mopar brothers.

Sorry for your loss.

Auto Transport Service
Back