• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My big brother Mark. AKA FRANO

wow sorry for your loss Mikey
words really can't describe what you are going thru
but time will heal you some.

Sorry to hear of such terrible news as loosing a loved one.Sounds like you two had a relationship I never got with my brother before he passed very young. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Wow, yeah, saying sorry just doesn't seem to cut it. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Try to take some solace in the fact that he got a chance to drive and experience his old car, and there is no doubt there is no one else he would want to have it. Treasure the car and the memory of your brother...

Hawk

WOW....so sorry for you and your family's loss. Sounded like a great brother.

Oh man! It's never easy to lose a loved one.....just don't know what else to say as this brings tears to my eyes. Sorry for your loss and prayers go out to you, your family and friends.

So sorry for your loss.Deviating !!!
4a01c3450c5601eea8ad4ac3841b50d0--birthday-quotes-for-brother-my-brother-quotes.jpg

I'm very sorry for your loss. Glad you guys got to get the GTX out and have a great time.

Sorry for your loss.
Condolences

Very sorry. It sounds like he was a great brother. I'm sure your GTX will give you fond memories of him.

Very sad indeed. My condolences to you and your loved ones. Your brother is a hero for saving others lives. He will always be with you. Remember that.

Wonder how the drunk sack of **** will be charged. Horrible thing should have never happened.

Sorry for the senseless loss of your brother. Take care.

Man it seems like your goin' along and wham your life changes direction on a dime. Sorry for you and your family. Sorry for the loss of a Mopar guy.

sorry for your loss. thanks for giving life and will keep you and your family in prays

I was smiling until I got to the end of your story. No words - I’ve lost 3 brothers myself to different circumstances. God blesses him for his donations of life. RIP

Auto Transport Service
Back