• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My brother made car of the month in his 64 Fury for January 2015.

Next time you see your brother tell him congratulations and very cool car. :headbang:

Very Cool! Congrats, for your brother, on the posting. Great looking car!

been following Gary's site for years. He has a true passion for '62-'65 mopars no matter the platform. In '93 he helped me source a tail light for my '64 New Yorker. he was gracious enough to post my '64 last september. Great site and a great guy!

Sweet! nice car. he must be happy to get his on the site. I am looking forward to my turn as the Feb car of the month!

Attachments

• 2014-05-29 006 (1024x768).jpg
    2014-05-29 006 (1024x768).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Tell your brother, Great Job!

Did you ever get the better picture that you wanted?

Attachments

• mmo120151.jpg
    mmo120151.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 158
Nice! Fantastic!

Tell your brother, Great Job!

Did you ever get the better picture that you wanted?

Well this is the best pic I found of us racing so far but I still have one friend who called me the other day and told me he has a copy of a pic he took of my brother and I launching that day as I had given up on him having a pic but to my surprise he said he wanted to get it printed out real nice for me. But I have not seen it yet. I did buy two very nice copies of this pic and gave my brother a copy. Its a very nice clear pic as I found the guy who took the pic and bought the two copies from him. Thanks for all the kind replies from all as I will let him know. Ron

RampG_zps1bdef8ff.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back