• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My brother's car and my 63.

Pretty cool just bumping into a video of a couple of sweet rollers like those two. Must have surprised the heck out of you....

Man, you never know who's watching now days!

The location looks familiar. (Video from Aug.2013)

I dont know who took the video. I found it by accident looking for the vid on my friends 62. That was taken at Wegman's off Rt 24 near Belair Md and I have only ever been there 3 times. And only that one time together with my brother and his Duster. Who ever took it I would like to thank them as they also have 2 other vids of my 63 they took and I appreciate it and I appreciate all the kind replies. Thanks guys , Ron

Dang Al thats a cool video. Sounds like some Mopar guys taped it. Hey I could have even spanked that Camaro. Yes thats my brother with the 64 as he put the Duster together to cruise the street sometimes. Ron

Very cool Ron. It's always nice to know someone else appreciates your ride.

Sweet. Bitchin with the headlights on. Good sound. You can't stage stuff like that. Looks great in motion. Nice 360 too.

I can always hear Ron coming before I see him. It's hard to tell from the video, but his engine does have a unique (very good!) sound to the trained ear. I love it!

Thanks Dave and thanks for all the kind replies. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back