• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE My buddy's 63 Savoy post

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdrill

Just enjoying "B"-ing here
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Stuck in the past, just North of Montana....
Contact seller
He is in the process of turning it back to street with a 440 / 727 combo and interior, but I'm sure it can still be bought as a roller. Not sure how far along it is right now. He has had a few tire kickers call, but no real buyers. Thought I would share it here and see if there was any interest. If you are interested and aren't an A-body member, PM me and I'll hook you's up.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=232479

Looks like a decent deal....but why is he advertising a B car on the A body site? He'll probably get more hits on it here too?

He is out of town today. I did send him a link to the thread and have forwarded a couple PM's. I'll make sure he see's this.

Thanks for passing this on.
I have been looking for a roller for a race car.
Ed

Hey George thanks for doing the link to my add. I have always wanted to list it here but never got around to it.

The car is still for sale but I have started putting it back to street trim. full interior and a nice driver 440 auto and 323 gears.
I would consider a trade and or cash. what have you got? thanks RJ

Hey George thanks for doing the link to my add. I have always wanted to list it here but never got around to it.

The car is still for sale but I have started putting it back to street trim. full interior and a nice driver 440 auto and 323 gears.
I would consider a trade and or cash. what have you got? thanks RJ

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back