• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My car is in Mopar Muscle...I think

6packMIKE

Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

How do I get a copy of the June 2012 issue of Mopar Muscle. I just went up to the store and they already had July 2012 on the shelf.

I just opened a PM on www.dodgecoronet.com from a guy I know. It was titled Mopar Muscle and basically said Congrats on the photoshoot.....etc. I then found a post on that website as well. Holy Crap!!!!!

The only thing is I haven't seen the photo or write up yet. Mopar muscle never contacted me or anything. We just had some dealings a few months back. Help?

Do you guys think Autozone or somewhere would have the june2012 issue? I went to meijers and no go. It's only may 1st, so they must have just taken the last issue off the shelf. Maybe they have some in back. Or maybe Mopar Muscle will send me one. I was going to subscribe but I never got around to it. I just picked them up from time to time.

Can someone send me that issue? Or a few of you guys? That would be awesome.

Hi all,

How do I get a copy of the June 2012 issue of Mopar Muscle. I just went up to the store and they already had July 2012 on the shelf.

I just opened a PM on www.dodgecoronet.com from a guy I know. It was titled Mopar Muscle and basically said Congrats on the photoshoot.....etc. I then found a post on that website as well. Holy Crap!!!!!

The only thing is I haven't seen the photo or write up yet. Mopar muscle never contacted me or anything. We just had some dealings a few months back. Help?

Do you guys think Autozone or somewhere would have the june2012 issue? I went to meijers and no go. It's only may 1st, so they must have just taken the last issue off the shelf. Maybe they have some in back. Or maybe Mopar Muscle will send me one. I was going to subscribe but I never got around to it. I just picked them up from time to time.

Go to there site and ask them for a back copy, its been done before and i think you can buy past copy's if i remember right! Congrats!! Ill have to dig mine out and take another look...

Are you Mike? From basket to Beauty sound familiar!

Ok, PM me your address and ill send it to you, ill have the wife pick up a envelope tomorrow when shes in town, no problem at all..

Son of a b1tch you lucky b stard! Congrats!!!!!

Hi all,

If you want an extra copy to cut up and frame, I can send you my issue as well. Just PM your address. Congrats!

pm me your address and i will send you my copy congrats!

thanks guys for all your help. It is much appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back