• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Cordoba is geting Supper Bee hood scoops

cordoba-440-man

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
ooo yea what a nice find im very happy :grin: heres some pics
95659ce0.jpg

fedfcac6.jpg

65d85634.jpg

Cool. Try several positions before you nail them down. That car is WIDE. I think it would look better with them as wide apart as the hood will allow. I know you're limited with how the hood is made. Just my opinion.....but they will be cool however you decide.

SWEET!!!! i like it!!

tis a big olde hood...i would keep them a couple inches apart and maybe a couple inches towards the front of the hood.

are you thinkin' of paintin them at all???

my .02....food for thought!!!

either way, i think it will look bad a$$.

Cool. Try several positions before you nail them down. That car is WIDE. I think it would look better with them as wide apart as the hood will allow. I know you're limited with how the hood is made. Just my opinion.....but they will be cool however you decide.

Thanks i will try several positions just got them and ran out and sat them on i had to see what they would look like ill try a poll with some differen positions becouse i know i wont be able to make up my mind

SWEET!!!! i like it!!

tis a big olde hood...i would keep them a couple inches apart and maybe a couple inches towards the front of the hood.

are you thinkin' of paintin them at all???

my .02....food for thought!!!

either way, i think it will look bad a$$.

thanks im going to do a poll so i can try to get the best look
yes im going to have the hole car painted before spring just trying to get all the accessories in place and reedy for paint

Last edited:
That is sweet! I agree maybe just a bit set apart, But thats my taste,, either or they are going to look great on it..

i would like to see them sitting there from farther away. both front and side shots to get the whole overall look.

no need for a poll , mount them as far away from each other as you can

do you need a grill for that car? i have access to a 76 doba grill if you want it

They say insects are good for you. Lotsa protein. I won't bee findin out.

no need for a poll , mount them as far away from each other as you can

do you need a grill for that car? i have access to a 76 doba grill if you want it
I have A 76 And a 75 grill dont know what one to use the bumper came off a 75 and the bumper grill is 75 do you have the 76 bumper grill if so send me some pics of both thanks

Lets do a POLL
BUT: Ultimately the final placement will be uo to you.
Like "RustRatRod" says, move them around 3 to 4 different spots.
1. A little more forward
2. Wider
3. Where they are now
4. ??
Take the 3 or 4 pics and we can do a POLL.
Let the POLL run for a week or two.
"just my 2 cents but it would give (YOU) especially the time to look and review, hoping to eliminate "cutting a hole in ny hood remorse"
m

Lets do a POLL
BUT: Ultimately the final placement will be uo to you.
Like "RustRatRod" says, move them around 3 to 4 different spots.
1. A little more forward
2. Wider
3. Where they are now
4. ??
Take the 3 or 4 pics and we can do a POLL.
Let the POLL run for a week or two.
"just my 2 cents but it would give (YOU) especially the time to look and review, hoping to eliminate "cutting a hole in ny hood remorse"
m

LOL im in ..

Like Superbees?

superbees making supper

Auto Transport Service
Back