• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My coronet 68

coronet68mx

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
I've being postponing this too much now that I lost the phone were I have a lot of the pics of my restoration I decided to share my progress with you guys, here's my first tread a little introduction an the history of my car:
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/hello-from-méxico.79697/#post-910143843
And since

:xscuseless:

There you go
DSC_1073.jpg

There's no salt in the roads here so no bad rust in my car, superficial rust only I have a hard time ever finding someone who have the equipment and the time, even to sand blast my car finally I found it and there he go
DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1076.jpg
DSC_1077.jpg
DSC_1072.jpg
DSC_1071.jpg

Last edited:
By this i alread have a body man and here is were my nightmare begin, we agree on a price for the body work weekly payment so far so good

Last edited:
Pic #2, just outside of your belly is where an overzealous 15yr old son hit a picket fence years ago. He had to wait over a year to get his license. I am envious of “no salt” environment.

Great to finally see the car! Sorry, I didn't know you had a previous thread and thanks for linking that.....

Love the Net's.......Keep us posted Mi Amigo!

Hola mi amigo. El coche se ve bien. Me preguntaba si eras el gordo.

:lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: no Paul, no soy ese gordo cómo dije menos panza lol no Paul, am not the fat guy lol like I said less belly in fact in my youth I practice Olympic weight lifting (a lot, my best squat was 250 kg) and I guess you're familiar with that sport like I am with body building they complemented :thumbsup:

Weeellll, the belly WILL show up eventually!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back