• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Covid Trip...

roadrunnerh

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
Well guys, here's my story. Christmas morning my wife wakes next to me and I am mid seizure at 6AM. I wear a bi-pap mask due to sleep apnea, and there was blood in my mask because I was biting my tongue. 911 called, I was out of it and it took a couple cops, EMS, and Fire to hold me down and sedate me. First shot didn't work, got ok from ER doc for the knockout - they gave it to me in the top of my foot!
After tests at ER, I came around, still really confused. They admitted me. Normal CT scan on my brain, Covid +, mild pneumonia in my lower left lung, but not bad. I spent Christmas Day and over the night. Thank God, I came home today!!! I now have to follow up with MRI on brain to be safe, and EEG on my brain. They have me taking Keppra anti-convulsant as a precaution, and this **** makes me tired! I feel horrible how much I scared my wife.

Those godless motherfuckers in China!

Sorry to hear you went through all that... Hope you feel better.

Are you back at home now and getting around okay? I'll bet that swollen tongue feels like you have a fat piece of steak for a tongue!
Good luck!

Thanks guys. Yes, I'm HOME! Kern Dog, thankfully, I didn't bite too deep, but it's very raw feeling. What gets me most is I feel awful for scaring my wife like that. She was terrified, and I wasn't responding to anyone. I feel like I got my *** kicked, then put in restraints on the way to the ER. I'm sore all over.

Just asking did you get this with or with out vacs jabs
Hope you get well soon

I have to ask. Did you have symptoms before you went to sleep. If so how long before did you start feeling off? Vaccinated?

Just asking did you get this with or with out vacs jabs
Hope you get well soon

Yes! I even got the F'in jabs back in March then April. They said it was because I didn't have a booster shot. What? 8 MONTHS later??

I have to ask. Did you have symptoms before you went to sleep. If so how long before did you start feeling off? Vaccinated?
The day before I was feeling "off" and out of it a little. I'm still a little less than myself.

The day before I was feeling "off" and out of it a little. I'm still a little less than myself.
Just curious as why I asked. I am jabbed to. No booster. Thats next week. From what they say you should start slowly and have symptoms and at that point get tested. So much for that idea. What variant were you diagnosed with? Glad you are still among us.

They suspect Omicron, because my case was "mild".

Now, I'm gonna have to fight to keep my Driver's license!

They suspect Omicron, because my case was "mild".

Now, I'm gonna have to fight to keep my Driver's license!
Did you have prior health issues? Mild????? I would hate to see wild.

Can't respond to most of this on this forum.
Hope you get better soon.

Hope you get better soon Harry...sounds like a nightmare.

BTW.....can everyone please try not to make this a political thread. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Stay well Harry. Just for your info, my mother-in-law Had the shots along with her son who also got the booster, they both still got it!

Auto Transport Service
Back