• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my crash ,1974 roadrunner 440 4 speed

josephqatarcarguy

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
hey i was involved in a deadly crash on 13 December 2013 with my 1974 roadrunner .i am lucky to be alive today .just felt like sharing this on here today ..all the docrs around the world said i wont make it or even if i did i would be paralyzed,wont be able to speak etc just want to end by saying ALL PRAISE GOES TO JESUS

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg plymouth.jpg

Glad your still kicking, God was watching over you.

Sheesh! God was definitely your co-pilot that day!

Holy crap ,first off glad your alive,second what the hell hit you?

i crashed into them cement road dividers , the car rolled over 4 times before going into a Porto cabin

:( You said deadly crash
Did someone die?
I would find a donor and fix it..

Simply amazing!

Question about the car... red interior? I can see seat inserts, headliner and seatbelt red.
I guess upper door panels were red too?

I just have seen splitt colors in Chargers assembled in Venezuela. In USA just the Gunmetal interior being two diff colors ( and not EVERY gunmetal interior )

Locally I have found green, gold and red soft trim parts with plastics in black. Althought gold just once.

Holy crap man! That's horrible. Glad you survived! I see you said it was a 74, but it has a 73 hood! Either way, what a bummer to see it in that state!

Simply amazing!

Question about the car... red interior? I can see seat inserts, headliner and seatbelt red.
I guess upper door panels were red too?

I just have seen splitt colors in Chargers assembled in Venezuela. In USA just the Gunmetal interior being two diff colors ( and not EVERY gunmetal interior )

Locally I have found green, gold and red soft trim parts with plastics in black. Althought gold just once.

i re did the seats with red inserts,everything else came in black.

Holy crap man! That's horrible. Glad you survived! I see you said it was a 74, but it has a 73 hood! Either way, what a bummer to see it in that state!
i thought a 1974 GTX 440 came with this hood?the only thing i changed was the transmission

Dunno on Plymouths, but on Chargers the 74 hoods where without grilles on hood. And of course windshield squirters mounted on wiper arms, not anymore on hood.

Its just amazing that car with re-enforced doors saved your life. too bad you lost a really nice mopar. Hope your insurance paid for the true value of your RR

Auto Transport Service
Back